Special enrollment wizard

Did you or anyone in your household lost qualifying health coverage in the past 60 days OR do you expect anyone in your household to lost coverage in the next 60 days? 

Did any of the following apply to you or anyone in your household in the past 60 days?

Changes in household size:

Got married

Had a baby

Gained/became a dependent

Got divorced or legally separated and lost health insurance


Changes in residence or income:

Changed your primary place of living

Had a change in income

Gained citizenship or lawful presence in the U.S.

Denied Medicaid/CHIP

Changes in status:

Was released from incarceration (detention, jail, or prison)

Are you a member of a federally recognized tribe, or an Alaska Native corporation shareholder?




Tel: 248.923.1200

Fax: 248-928-0321

2769 Coolidge Hwy,

Berkley, MI 48072

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle
  • Yelp - White Circle
  • LinkedIn - White Circle
  • Google+ - White Circle

© 2018 by LYFE Benefits & Insurance Solutions LLC.